Flexible Interdisciplinary Graduate Programs
- Graduate students enter through one of three interdisciplinary programs
• The Interdisciplinary Graduate Program
• The Quantitative and Chemical Biology Program
• The Medical Scientist Training Program
- The Initiative for Maximizing Student Diversity aims to increase participation of students from underrepresented groups
- After introductory training, students select a laboratory from one of the five Basic Sciences Departments, or they may create an inter-departmental program.