We are pleased to offer a poster printing service to researchers affiliated with the Vanderbilt University School of Medicine. Posters can be submitted in their finalized form according to the Technical Specifications on a CD, travel drive, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you elect to have us modify your poster, the cost is $30 for every half hour (up to 30 minutes) of design time in addition to the printing charge. Use the links on this page to learn more about our poster printing service.
- We support both PC and Mac platform.
- A variety of solid black or solid white rigid mounting surfaces to choose from size (18 x 24 and 36 x 24)
- Poster tubes (size 36 and 42 inches)
- We print 8.5 x 11 and 11 x 17 handouts of your poster in color or black white
- Poster Printing Materials
- Canon Glossy Photo size paper 24, 36 and 42 inch
- Cannon Satin Photo size paper 36 and 42 inch
- Water Resistant Fabric size paper 36 and 42
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please keep in mind that there may be several large meetings and retreats for which we print large numbers of posters. Posters will be ready two business days after submission at the latest, although we do try to get them printed sooner and we will notify you when they are ready. We strongly suggest you do not leave it to the last minute! Please allow additional time prior to large conferences. “Rush” orders are processed before standard orders in the order in which the rush orders are received.