Poster Printing Service – Instructions for using our service
SETTING UP A NEW USER ACCOUNT
- If you already have an iLab account, you do not need to sign up for a new one. Please check with your PI, Lab Manager, or Department Manager to make sure you have access to the necessary billing/cost center numbers.
- If you do not have an iLab account, please follow VUMC Core’s instructions to register for one. After registering, your account will need to be approved. This will take 24-48 hours. Upon account request approval, please follow the instructions below.
ACCESSING BRET POSTER PRINTING CORE
***DO NOT submit a PO request. Your Department Manager must assign center numbers to your (VU) Lab and give you access to the center number.***
In iLab, you must use a (VU) Lab to place an order with BRET Poster Printing Services. If you do not have a (VU) Lab, please email email@example.com with the following information to create one:
- VUnet ID
- Email Address
- Lab/Department Name
- PI Name
- PI Email Address
(Lab/Department Name(s) and Department Number(s): this should include any department that the PI has center numbers under.)
Note: If the PI does not have an existing lab group, the user should select the AAA Default (VUMC) Lab.
PLACING YOUR POSTER ORDER
Once you have an iLab account and a (VU) Lab:
- Log in to iLab
- Click on the three bars in the top left corner of the screen
- Go to “Core Facilities”
- Select “Vanderbilt BRET Poster Printing Core”
- Click on “initiate request –>” at the bottom of the screen
- Type in the person’s name for whom you’d like to create a request
- Select your (VU) Lab
- Click “–> proceed”
- Complete, save, and submit the request form with the correct billing/cost center number
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 615-322-3835.