Join the Pediatrics Interest Group as we hear from professors in pediatrics about their motivations for pursuing various specialties! Panelists will include:
- Dr. Scott Borinstein (Oncology)
- Dr. Brent Graham (Rheumatology)
- Dr. Atia Jordan (Pulmology)
- Dr. Deborah Lowen (Child Abuse)
- Dr. Gregory Plemmons (Hospitalist)
- Dr. Jessica Turnbull (PICU)
- And others!
After hearing an introduction from the panelists about their specialities, you will get a chance to ask questions! In the past, medical students have asked about fellowship experiences, research opportunities, work-life balance, and particular challenges in certain pediatric subspecialty fields.
Food will be provided!