CTTC Medical Device Lunch and Learn Lecture March 28th
Please join us Tuesday, March 28th from 11:45am to 12:45pm at Light Hall 202 for a lunch and learn hosted by Vanderbilt's Center for Technology Transfer and Commercialization(CTTC) and the Vanderbilt Institute for Surgery and Engineering (VISE).
Ashley Wittorf, Executive Director of AdvaMed Accel, will be our featured speaker. She will discuss: “How the role of government affects efforts to develop new innovative medical technologies.”
We invite you to join representatives from AdvaMed Accel to learn of the latest developments from Washington and beyond that are affecting the medical device commercialization lifecycle including:
- New opportunities to work with FDA
- The increasing importance of a reimbursement strategy and demonstrating value
- Best practices for working with government agencies
- Capital formation – including NIH funding
- The AdvaMed Affiliate Membership (available to inventors and researchers at Vanderbilt)
- Other issues of importance for Vanderbilt medical device entrepreneurs
The event is free and open to the entire Vanderbilt community. Seating is limited. Lunch will be provided.