2017 ASM Grant Writing Online Course- register by July 15th!
Grant writing simplified for success
Register for the course by July 15!
Get hands-on experience during the ASM Grant Writing Online Course. Beginning August 16th at 2:00 pm EDT, live webinars will take place every other Wednesday for one hour. The series will conclude on November 29th. Pre-and post-webinar assignments will allow you to put your newly developed skills into practice. Personalized feedback on your grant will be given by course facilitators.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Identify the types of grants you should be applying for
- Write an impactful biosketch
- Apply for foundation funding
Get tips on how to write a great grant by reading the blog post!
The course is based upon successful ASM professional development models in which participants:
- Attend interactive webinars presented by experts in the field,
- Complete pre- and post-webinar assignments, and
- Participate in an online community of participants, mentors, and facilitators
In order to get the most out of the course, you are strongly encouraged to:
- Participate in all seven webinars,
- Complete all pre- and post-webinar assignments in a timely manner,
- Interact with online community,
- Participate in surveys for a maximum of 24 months, and
- Have a personal computer
ASM Members: $175
For more information got to the course website