Job Opportunity: Account Manager, ZEISS International, Nashville TN
ZEISS is looking for a life science, PhD level, research professional for one of the world's largest, most respected and most successful microscopy companies. With greater than 60% of their 25,000+ employees having been with them for over 15 years, they have managed to create a culture that attracts high quality talent for long term careers.
ZEISS is a well established, well respected and growing organization. Their success has made it necessary to quickly fill an open sales territory in the Nashville, TN area to keep the momentum going. They are a leading manufacturer of microscopy products and imaging solutions to the academia, biotechnology, research and health related marketplace. Their dedication to the R & D process allows them to consistently and continually bring cutting edge products and new relevant technology to the ever changing life science field.
This opportunity would give you a chance to work with a broad spectrum of researchers such as yourself, partnering with them to accomplish their short and long term research goals.
ZEISS offers competitive compensation, a robust benefits package and opportunities for professional growth and advancement within their organization. The Account Manager is responsible for:
- Selling and support of microscopy instrumentation to key research accounts in TN and KY
- Presenting products both independently and in team format settings
- Explain the advantages of the microscopy product line and differentiate your offering from competitive products
- Properly manage each of the university facilities to take full advantage of all opportunities available
- Develop deep relationships within the universities to maximize both sales efforts and revenue generation
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Master’s degree or higher in a life science field from an accredited college or university
- 3-5 years of successful microscopy selling experience in the biotech, academia research marketplace is a plus but not required. Our client has an excellent sales training program to ensure success
- A solid understanding of microscopy applications in the research and life science field is necessary specifically light microscopy, confocal microscopy and digital imaging software
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to travel domestically up to 50% along with a short trip overseas every 12-18 months
For more information, please contact Mark Carpenter at (469) 675-0468 or firstname.lastname@example.org