UT Southwestern Cancer Research Postdoctoral Recruitment Event
The Simmons Comprehensive Cancer Center (SCCC) is pleased to invite outstanding senior graduate students or early-stage postdocs to apply for the Cancer Research Postdoctoral Recruitment Event taking place on May 6th – May 8th, 2020. View Flyer
Accepted applicants will be invited to meet faculty whose research interests match their own, connect with current UTSW postdocs, learn about the UTSW Career Development and Postdoctoral Training programs, and attend the Annual Cancer Biology Retreat and Poster session.
All transportation, housing and related expenses will be fully covered by the SCCC.
• Applicants must be a United States Citizen or permanent resident to apply
• Applicants must have earned a PhD or MD/PhD prior to their appointment
Applications are due on March 6th, 2020. Please send the application materials listed below to Julie Ramos (Email) in one PDF file.
1. Research Statement (1 page maximum)
2. CV with date of expected or conferred degrees
3. Two or more faculty references
4. List of Cancer Center Members applicant is interested in meeting.
Contact Julie Ramos (Email).