Medical Writing: Part time (Internship), full time, or freelance contract positions, TheMedWriters, Remote
Part time (Internship), full time or freelance medical writing contract positions for PhDs, MDs, DCs, NDs Virtual / Telecommute / Work from home / Online
A small medical writing company, The Med Writers, is looking for medical writers who have a medical or biomedical degree and some writing talent. This could be freelance or a permanent position depending on your availability. We write for medical, scientific, educated and non-educated audiences, and do all types of marketing and technical writing projects.
This is a telecommute position, where you work from home. You must have your own computer with Internet access and Microsoft Word. We communicate via email, phone, Skype, Hangouts and other online means. After you write and submit assignments, whenever possible we will send back an edited version showing you corrections so you can learn what each client prefers. This position is for someone who embraces feedback in order to improve.
The qualifications are set out below. Please DO NOT apply if you do not meet all or most of these qualifications.
- Available for freelance, part-time or full-time telecommute writing position
- Must have a biology or related Bachelor’s degree
- Must have a Masters in science writing or MD, PhD or related medical/biomedical degree
- Some experience with medical/scientific writing (would be nice if you’ve written articles for a lay audience before)
- English is your first language (or native proficiency)
- Reliable and deadline-driven
- Regular availability for at least 5+ hours per week
- Can chat via phone, text, Skype, Hangouts or Whatsapp
Email your CV and cover letter to Andrea@TheMedWriters.com along with any samples of your writing. Then please go to https://forms.gle/h1ePgicuDrhfMrtG8 to fill out our application.