Job Opportunity: Diversity and Outreach Program Manager at UCSF
University of California San Francisco’s (UCSF) Graduate Division is looking for a new Diversity and Outreach Program Manager. The Program Manager for Diversity and Outreach in the Graduate Division will support the Assistant Dean for Diversity and Learner Success in the development and delivery of programs in support of recruiting diverse learners, and in ensuring success, and safety of well-being once they arrive at UCSF. This position will enable the continuation of long-running and successful Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) programs such as: the Summer Research Training Program (SRTP), Inside UCSF, University of California’s Leadership Excellence through Advanced Degree (UC LEADS), and the Initiative for Maximizing Student Development (IMSD), and will play a critical role in assisting in the development and execution of new programs, initiatives and courses.
Desired candidates for the Diversity and Outreach Program Manager position will have:
- a deep commitment to creating and fostering equitable and inclusive communities for learners;
- knowledge of and experience in diversity, equity, and inclusion and anti-racism theories;
- outstanding program management and organizational experience;
- an ability to collaborate and to build and sustain professional relationships with learners, faculty, and staff, and campus partners; and
- experience in data management and reporting.
For more information and inquiries about the position, please contact Dr. D’Anne Duncan (email@example.com), Assistant Dean for Diversity and Learner Success, UCSF Graduate Division. To apply, use this LINK. Job ref: 55797BR