Job Opportunity: Health Policy Research Analyst CGS Administrators, LLC, remote
Health Policy Research Analyst CGS Administrators, LLC
Systematically gather, review and synthesize data from published clinical trials, information systems, and other databases to aid in development of evidence-based guidance for health policies.
Apply research findings to implement solutions that resolve complex issues.
Present research findings to Medical Directors to facilitate their decision-making.
40% Conducts health policy development research. Gathers data and information to facilitate Medicare local policy development and decision-making. Recommends relevant evidence-based research to assist Medical Directors with policy development based on best research practices.
30% Recommends resources for data/information. Analyzes available data/information, monitor s data/information quality, and communicates findings related to policy impact in reports, presentations, and communication to Medical Directors to facilitate their decision-making.
30% Prepares documents, presentations, and other materials for leadership meetings with internal and external audiences. Assists with proofreading and article content development
- Bachelor’s degree in public health, healthcare, or related field.
- Master’s degree in Clinical Investigation/Research, Medical Sciences, Public Health, related scientific or medical discipline, or equivalent experience.
Required Work Experience
- Two years of demonstrated work experience in conducting, documenting and presenting evidence-based research to support medical policies in a clinical or research environment .
Preferred Work Experience
- Five years of demonstrated work experience in conducting, documenting and presenting evidence-based research to support medical policies in a clinical or research environment.
Required Skills And Abilities
- Strong statistical analysis skills
- Proficiency with MEDLINE (PubMed)
- Ability to define clear evidence questions to guide literature search strategies
- Understanding of policy development.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Ability to understand processes and present policy information to a high standard.
- Strong verbal and excellent written communication and human relations skills.
- Ability to research, plan, and gather data.
- Strong organizational skills necessary to schedule, prioritize, and complete work assignments.
Required Software And Tools
- Microsoft Office.
Preferred Software And Tools
- GRADEPro GDT
- Cochrane Risk of Bias Tools
We participate in E-Verify and comply with the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina and our subsidiary companies maintain a continuing policy of nondiscrimination in employment to promote employment opportunities for persons regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, weight, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other legally protected status. Additionally, as a federal contractor, the company maintains Affirmative Action programs to promote employment opportunities for minorities, females, disabled individuals and veterans. It is our policy to provide equal opportunities in all phases of the employment process and to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail email@example.com or call 1-800-288-2227, ext. 43172 with the nature of your request. We will make a determination regarding your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
- Financial Services
- Hospital & Health Care
If interested, please contact Ashley Brady at firstname.lastname@example.org