Register now for Postdoc Academy’s second online course, Building Skills for a Successful Career
The Postdoc Academy’s second online course, Building Skills for a Successful Career, will launch July 19, 2021 and run for 7 weeks. This series of modules will build advanced skills that will enable postdocs to transition to independence. Participants will learn how to:
- Inform their approach to leadership;
- Build and supervise a team;
- Manage projects;
- Apply teaching skills beyond the classroom;
- Prepare successful job application materials;
- Develop strategic communication skills.
This course encourages participants to network inside the edX platform with other postdocs. The Postdoc Academy will be offering live discussion hours at different points in the course to engage and network with professionals from various fields.