15th Annual VPA Symposium – Registration is Now Open!
Registration is now open for the 15th Annual VPA Symposium, which will be held in-person, at the Student Life Center (located at 310 25th Avenue South, on Vanderbilt’s campus), on November 1st!
This one-day symposium will provide an opportunity for postdocs to network, engage in scientific discussions, and hear about the amazing research being conducted by fellow postdoctoral scholars.
The symposium will include:
· Welcome Remarks from Dr. Christie-Mizell, Vice Provost and Director of the Office of Postdoctoral Affairs at Vanderbilt University
· Poster and Lightning Talk Presentations + Q&A
· Lunch + Keynote Address by Dr. Adia Harvey Wingfield, Mary Tileston Hemenway Professor of Arts & Sciences at Washington University in St. Louis
· Professional Development Session
· Closing Remarks and Award Ceremony
Registration is now open and will close on Monday, October 25th at noon CDT. To register for the conference, complete the following form: https://redcap.link/a4i5tnwq