Job Opportunity: Business/Research Analyst – Healthcare and Life Sciences – Proactive, Remote
Business/Research Analyst – Healthcare and Life Sciences – Remote
$65,000 – $75,000 a year
Research/Analysis: 3 years (Required)
US work authorization (Required)
Full Job Description
Proactive Worldwide, Inc. specializes in providing qualitative business decision support and customized consulting services to companies ranging from privately held businesses to large, multi-national corporations. By focusing on our core values of Service, Trust, Ownership, Continuous Improvement and Quality, our business is based on the practice of obtaining information; analyzing it; and determining relevant, viable, strategic impacts that we then use to assist clients in forming and implementing strategic decisions that help them gain and maintain a competitive advantage.
This key team member will be responsible for integrated analysis of the competitive landscape by organizing and analyzing qualitative findings from primary (interview based) and secondary (internet based) research, contributing to reports and/or presentations summarizing the findings and analysis to the Proactive team
The Analyst will work collaboratively with the engagement teams in support of the delivery of world-class actionable competitive intelligence to our clients.
Primary responsibilities and qualifications include, but are not limited to:
· Participate in research findings to identify key business and operational insights for our clients.
· Use various analytic techniques (e.g. SWOT, Threat Matrices) and will have a solid background in effective communication of logical thought processes.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite use, including development of visually appealing infographics. Advanced level capability with PowerPoint and Excel is highly desired.
· Demonstrate clear, structured approaches to deliverable creation;
· Compose well-written, concise findings in support of final reports;
· Create visual elements that are logical, understandable and appropriate for the topic;
· Provide a solid representation of qualitative and quantitative intelligence; ensure deliverables are accurate, timely, relevant and reliable
· Contribute to robust interim reports; meet internal delivery and milestone dates without exception; and present results to the Proactive team.
Project Task Management:
· Manage projects/tasks in an effective and efficient manner;
· Execute Proactive processes and tools with excellence; meet internal task and milestone dates; demonstrate teamwork; demonstrate strong communication skills regarding project progress, issues or concerns.
· Properly identify secondary tools appropriate for the specific project
· Effectively and efficiently utilize resources to gather semi- and public data; synthesize relevant information for critical facts
· Ph.D. in Life Sciences; a B.S. or M.S. in Life Sciences
· Specific training or market research experience in healthcare, pharmaceuticals, or life sciences a plus.
· Comfort presenting and defending work in front of others
· Ability to build strong relationships across multiple client and company teams
· Strong project management and problem-solving capabilities
· Knowledge of competitive analysis is preferred but not required
· Proficiency with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools is a plus.
Please submit a cover letter and resume detailing your qualifications and why you think you’re a fit for Proactive.
Proactive Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Healthcare or pharma: 3 years (Required)
- Research/Analysis: 3 years (Required)
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote