Job Opportunity: Account Executive, High Science and Healthcare Communications, LifeSci Communications, New York, NY, remote option
Account Executive, High Science and Healthcare Communications
250 W 55th Street, Suite 3401, New York, NY 10019
Job Flyer: HIGH-SCIENCE-AND-HEALTHCARE-COMMUNICATIONS_Nov2021
At our fast-growing agency, you will have the opportunity to use your scientific and medical expertise to help emerging biotech, large pharmaceutical, health and medical technology companies communicate about medicines and technologies at the forefront of the healthcare industry to a range of audiences. We are looking for individuals with exceptional science and medical communication skills to join our team. Our agency specializes in providing clients with scientifically and medically sophisticated strategic communications counsel.
We support our clients’ communications goals to ensure impactful and effective engagement and storytelling with broad audiences including sophisticated investors, strategic partners, physicians, scientists, patients and the general public.
We are at the top of our field, with capabilities that span corporate communications, social media, product communications, marketing, medical and scientific communications and writing, creative, graphic design and strategic advisory.
We have the largest number of PhDs and MDs in the industry and a team that is renowned for its talented mentors committed to training and guiding new team members.
• Experience in the healthcare industry or an advanced science or medical degree
• Experience communicating sophisticated and technical scientific or medical topics
• Experience in communications or public relations a plus
• Confidence to communicate with our clients’ senior executives
• Excellent writing skills
• Knowledge of biotech, pharmaceutical, medtech, health-tech and diagnostics industries a plus
• Work closely with preclinical, clinical and commercial stage companies developing new drugs and devices
• Work closely with the agency’s senior communications team – excellent learning opportunities
• Become immersed in our clients’ cutting-edge science and medicine by collaborating with biotech and biopharma executives to shape compelling corporate and product narratives
• Professional growth with direct guidance from our highly educated and experienced team of peers and mentors
• Ability to impact our clients’ strategic decision making and thinking
• Review and interpret primary and corporate scientific literature
• Obtain broad exposure to all aspects of the biopharmaceutical industry from the perspective of biotech and pharmaceutical companies
• Grow scientific expertise with exposure to many disease areas and new technologies
• Because of the pace of agency growth, there are excellent advancement prospects for those who show initiative
• Assistant Account Executive, Account Executive, Senior Account Executive and more senior positions available
• NYC-based firm with global reach in a dynamic modern office space
• Flexible work-from-home policy and permanent remote options available for those outside the NYC area
• Interested candidates must include a cover letter
Work collaboratively on teams that include LifeSci Communications’ scientists, physicians and communications experts to raise awareness for our clients by:
• Assisting in the development of key corporate communications materials including corporate and product messaging documents, press releases, corporate and conference presentations and more
• Developing media outreach strategy and materials to convey corporate news and storylines clearly and concisely
• Building corporate visibility on social media channels among investors, physicians, scientists, patients and the public
• Developing and implementing corporate and scientific messaging across communications channels
• Collaborating with LifeSci Communications departments, including visual design, social media, and marketing teams, to accurately convey scientific and business concepts
• Building relationships with biopharma decisionmakers
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For Questions, please contact:
Brittany Leigh, Ph.D.
250 W 55th St, Suite 3401
New York, NY 10019