Job Opportunity: Scientific Consultant, Grant Writing Specialist, Eva Garland Consulting
Employer: Eva Garland Consulting
Job Title: Scientific Consultant, Grant Writing Specialist
Apply here: http://www.evagarland.com/dev-application/
Full job description here: Scientific-Consultant-job-posting
Job Description: The Scientific Consultant will assist clients in securing grants from federal and private funding agencies to advance their research & development. The Scientific Consultant will serve as a Project Manager to coordinate all aspects of the proposal preparation process, including interfacing with clients and collaborators, writing research and commercialization plans, and submitting applications to the cognizant agency. As such, a successful candidate will exhibit strong scientific writing and communication skills and display a passion to assist scientists and entrepreneurs in advancing their innovative ideas from concept through research & development and commercialization.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide strategic guidance to assist scientists and entrepreneurs in understanding the non-dilutive funding landscape.
- Write competitive grant applications in response to solicitations from a broad range of agencies (Department of Defense, National Institutes of Health, National Science Foundation, etc.)
- Serve as a Project Manager to coordinate all aspects of the proposal preparation process, including research plan development, budget preparation, and submission
- Work cooperatively with collaborators in the start-up space, at contract research organizations, in academia, and various other organizations with a focus on scientific development
- Collaborate with team members at EGC to create solutions with measurable value for clients and in support of EGC’s central mission to advance science
Eva Garland Consulting, LLC
4242 Six Forks Road
Raleigh, NC 27609