Interstellar Initiative 2022-2023: Application Deadline May 24
This is an exclusive opportunity for Early Career Investigators to join a cross-disciplinary global research team that tackles a major challenge in human health and disease. Apply today for this career-defining experience.
REASONS TO APPLY
- Grow Professionally – Collaborate with other scientists and mentors from a broad range of disciplines.
- Build Your Network – Convening a new cohort each year, participants will emerge with a lifelong network of peers worldwide.
- Practical Application – Develop a stress-tested research proposal that can be submitted for funding.
- Free Membership – Access a complimentary year of New York Academy of Sciences membership benefits.
- Become a Star of Science – Become a select participant of a highly competitive program.
- Make a Difference – Work on a solution to a human health and disease challenge that can improve people’s lives.
The 2022-2023 Interstellar Initiative will address challenges in the area of basic research to elucidate the complex mechanisms of living organisms for the benefit of all humankind.
Applicants must have obtained their doctorate and be involved in active research for 10 or
fewer years. In addition, candidates must hold an independent, tenure-track, or equivalent
faculty position at a university, private research institution, academic medical center, or
national government laboratory.
Applications are invited from Early Career Investigators who have backgrounds in
four broad categories:
- Biomedical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Physical/Natural Sciences
- Biotechnology/Analytical technology.
Apply Today: campaign.nyas.org/interstellar1