UCC Self- Compassion Workshop Series
The University Counselling Center (UCC) is providing a workshop series themed UCC’s Self-Compassion Workshop Series.
The Self- Compassion Workshop Series is being offered as a resource and support space for students this semester. This workshop series is designed to help students become less self-critical and respond to their daily struggles with kindness and compassion, rather than judgment and criticism. The series includes:
- Part 1 – Developing Self-Compassion is a 3-week, virtual introduction to the concept of self-compassion along with strategies for incorporating self-compassion in your daily life.
- When: Wednesday, 2/22, 3/1, and 3/8, from 3-4pm
- Registration Link: https://vanderbilt.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwldOqvqz0sGtTt0O4B8H2hIMMxAwetA6E-
- Part 2 – Practicing Self-Compassion is a 6-week, in-person opportunity to explore self-compassion with additional depth. If you’re interested in sitting down and practicing self-compassion in the moment, consider signing up for Part 2! Folks in this group will be invited to further their self-compassion development with the use of reflective journaling, discussion, mindfulness exercises, and expressive art activities in a supportive and confidential small group environment.
- When: Fridays, beginning 3/24, from 12:30-2pm
- Please email us to register: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org