Bridge To BCG Consulting Workshop
Join the Boston Consulting Group for a Bridge to BCG immersive workshop designed to help you test-drive the BCG case team experience.
As a Bridge to BCG participant you will:
- Think strategically while solving a case in a realistic BCG case team simulation
- Team with Bridge participants and BCG consultants to understand the why and how behind case work
- Network and connect with BCG consulting staff and your fellow Bridge participants
- Get to know our culture and learn about life as a consultant
- You will be granted a first round interview with BCG
Our 2023 Bridge schedule and host cities are:
- April 12-14: Boston and Washington, D.C.
- April 19-21: Chicago and Dallas
In an effort to decrease our carbon footprint, attendees will be invited to attend the Bridge program closest to their school. We still encourage you to apply for the program even if you cannot attend the dates listed.
Bridge to BCG is open to candidates associated with advanced degree programs looking to start full time with BCG in 2024 or late 2023 attending or associated with a US or Canadian school or hospital.
Eligible degree programs and pathways include:
- PhDs and postdocs
- MDs, MD/MBAs, MD residents/fellows
- Practicing physicians (less than 5 years of experience)
- Professors (less than 5 years of experience)
- Current non-MBA masters with a JD, MD, or PhD
Our Bridge to BCG 2023 application has three components:
- Bridge to BCG online application (5-10 minutes)
- Pymetrics game (30 minutes) The games must be completed within 48 hours of submitting your application (prompt to play sent via email within 1-2 hours after application submission)
- One-way video interview (45-60 minutes). The interview must be completed within 72 hours of receiving an email prompt to complete. The prompt will be sent 1-2 days after the application deadline