ASPIRE to Connect: Building Professional Relationships
Tuesday, March 18, 2014
1:00-5:30pm, Student Life Center
Gain practical tips and learn techniques to meet new people and cultivate authentic professional connections.
You will learn:
• Strategies and etiquette for professional communication
• How to confidently describe yourself and what you do
• Ways to maximize your time at professional conferences
• The power of LinkedIn as a career research and networking tool
• Appropriate ways to follow up with new acquaintances
Enjoy a wine and cheese reception with raffle prizes to close out the day!
BRET Office of Career Development
The Graduate School
International Student & Scholar Services
Chemical Biology Association of Students