ASPIRE to Connect: Building Professional Relationships
Monday, March 14, 2016
1:00-4:00 pm, Light Hall 208
ASPIRE to Connect is a half day workshop aimed at building professional relationships. Gain practical tips and learn techniques to meet new people and cultivate authentic professional connections.
Dr. Hankel will focus on:
- building professional relationships
- every aspect of networking
- body language
- how you offer value to others in a professional setting
- how to build rapport easily
- psychological aspects of overcoming imposter syndrome
- credibility indicators in the business world
- how the business world differs from academia
- how this difference impacts relationship building
- how to demonstrate credibility so that others pay attention.
Check out the welcome video from Isaiah Hankel, the Cheeky Scientist:
Enjoy a wine and cheese reception in the North Light Hall Lobby with raffle prizes to close out the day!
BRET Office of Career Development
The Graduate School