The BRET Office of Career Development, along with the Vanderbilt Medical Alumni Association, invite you to this year's annual career symposium on July 31, 2013, in Light Hall. This year's theme is "Influencing Human Health with Your PhD Degree."
This year's keynote speaker will be Linda Distlerath, PhD, JD, senior counselor for APCO Worldwide.
Other speakers include:
- Karissa Culbreath, Scientific Director, Infectious Disease, Tricore Reference Laboratories
- Walt Gall, Strategy Consultant, Biotechnology Enterprises
- Steve Gendreau, Senior Clinical Science Specialist, Genentech
- Stephanie Gustavson, Director of Clinical Research, TransTech Pharma
- Amy Moore, Director of Research Programs at Georgia Research Alliance
- Erik Prentice, Deputy Senior Bio Advisor, National Counterproliferation Center
- Angela Ragin-Wilson, Lead Environmental Health Scientist, CDC
Registration is required.
For more information, please visit the 2013 BRET Career Symposium website or contact Kate Stuart.