Insight is an intensive, seven week postdoctoral training fellowship that bridges the gap between academia and a career in data science. Based in Silicon Valley, New York City, Boston, Seattle, as well as a growing network across the country, the program enables scientists to learn the industry specific skills needed to work in the growing field of big data at leading companies.
INSIGHT in a nutshell:
- 7 week, full-time, postdoctoral data science training fellowship.
- Full tuition scholarship for all Fellows.
- Self-directed, project-based learning (no classes!) under the guidance of top industry data scientists.
- A group of smart people who are excited about working on interesting problems while having a positive impact.
- Interview at top companies immediately following the program.
Two upcoming programs:
Start date: July 17, 2017
Application Deadline: May 22, 2017
Start date: September 5, 2017
Locations: Boston, New York, Silicon Valley, Remote
Application Deadline: June 26, 2017
See the website for more information http://insightdatascience.com/?17cNL=DS1p