Bio-Techne is proud to support cell biology researchers with travel grants to the American Society for Cell Biology (ASCB) annual meeting in San Francisco, California, Dec. 3-7, 2016.
Ten recipients will be awarded $1,000 (or international equivalent) each towards travel to ASCB 2016.
Simply complete the online application before September 1, 2016!
Terms and conditions apply.
• The application submission deadline is September 1, 2016.
• Recipients will be determined via a random drawing by Bio-Techne, Inc.
• Applicants must complete the application form in full.
• Recipients will be announced September 8, 2016.
ASCB 2016 Annual Meeting
Terms and Conditions:
- Travel grants will be awarded to support attendance at ASCB 2016, held in San Francisco, California December 3-7, 2016 and no other event.
- All applications must be submitted to Bio-Techne via the online application form between June 1, 2016 and September 1, 2016.
- Any researcher from an academic or non-profit institution is eligible to apply (technicians, PhD/graduate students, post-docs, principal investigators).
- Authorship on an abstract at ASCB 2016 is not required.
- Applicants must complete the application form in full.
- Travel grants will not be awarded to employees of for-profit organizations (i.e. biotech or pharmacological companies).
- Travel grant recipients will be determined via a random drawing by Bio-Techne.
- The recipients will be contacted by email on September 8, 2016 and also announced online.
- Travel grants will be paid to the laboratory of the award recipient's principal investigator (PI) via the parent university or institution. If paid directly to the PI of the lab, taxes may apply.
- Proof of attendance at ASCB 2016 will be required prior to travel grant payment.
- Bio-Techne travel awards are not affiliated with ASCB 2016 in any way