Gain practical tips and learn techniques to meet new people and cultivate authentic professional connections.
You will learn:
• Strategies and etiquette for professional communication
• How to confidently describe yourself and what you do
• Ways to network effectively at professional conferences
• The power of LinkedIn as a research and networking tool
• Appropriate ways to follow up with new acquaintances
Sponsors: BRET Office of Career Development, The Graduate School, and International Student & Scholar Services
Kickoff speaker: Jason Graham, Principal, c3/consulting
Justin Graham is a Principal with c3/consulting where he has worked clients across Middle Tennessee since 2006. Prior to working at c3, he worked at Navigant Consulting as a Senior Consultant in the healthcare revenue cycle Practice. Justin works with clients to improve management processes and to leverage technology to meet strategic business goals. Specializing in healthcare, he has experience in a variety of other industries, including manufacturing, publishing, and retail.
In addition to his consulting work, Justin serves on the Hands on Nashville Board of Directors and the Advance Nashville board of the Nashville Entrepreneur Center.