The ASPIRE Program along with the Office of Career Development is excited to announce the launch of ASPIRE Internships. Internships will be advertised on a rolling basis throughout the year, and applications are handled through SurveyMonkey.
Check out the current opportunities available including:
- Intern, NextGxDx, Nashville, TN (Closed Aug 7, 2015)
- Intern, Insight Genetics, Nashville, TN (Closed Aug 7, 2015)
- Teaching Intern, Molecular Methods, Fisk University, Nashville, TN (deadline extended! Sept 20th, 2015)
- Teaching Intern, Biochemistry, Fisk University, Nashville, TN (Closed Aug 7, 2015)
- Teaching Intern, Anatomy and Physiology, Belmont, Nashville, TN (deadline extended! Sept 20th, 2015)
- Applicants must be a current Vanderbilt University PhD student or a current postdoctoral fellow.
- All PhD students must have completed all coursework for their degree prior to the Fall 2015 semester.
- Biomedical PhD students must also have passed their qualifying exams before the application deadline.
- If you are an international student or postdoctoral fellow, your visa status may affect your work eligibility. Please contact Ashley Brady to discuss this further.
For more information and for questions, please email Ashley Brady (email@example.com).