A career at Envision Pharma Group may be just what you’re looking for!
About Envision Pharma Group
We are a global leader in medical communications, with an international portfolio of pharmaceutical and biotechnology company clients, whom we support from our offices in the UK, US, and the Asia Pacific region. We have an enviable reputation in our field and a heritage founded on continual innovation and leadership in best practice.
Inspired by the growing demand for evidence-based solutions, we develop long-term evidence-generation plans inclusive of scientific publication planning, health economics, outcomes research, and statistical support to meet the evolving requirements for proof-of-value for our clients’ products.
Associate Medical Writer at Envision Pharma Group
Roles and Responsibilities
- Write/manage publication plan outputs, e.g. abstracts, posters, manuscripts (primary & secondary), presentations, slide kits, and other publications & communications initiatives to a consistently high standard; appropriate incorporation of key medical objectives and key clinical findings
- Liaise with authors, clients, congresses, & journal publishers while also determining appropriate target audiences; provide congress and journal recommendations based on clinical trial data & market assessment
- Work with DatavisionTM : coordinate circulation and project reviews, and regularly input scientific updates
- Follow in-house/account team procedure to ensure scientific and editorial quality control checks are undertaken on draft copy written by yourself prior to its provision to the client
- We believe that medical writing in both an ethical manner and according to a client’s needs is a craft, and the successful applicant will possess the following tool kit:
- PhD, MS or commensurate experience as a medical writer
- Have a working knowledge of account product/indication(s) including:
- Authors, congresses, journal publishers in designated therapy area
- Current overview of therapy area(s) and competitor products
- Have a working knowledge of (and keep current with revised/updated guidelines) ICMJE Guidelines, Good Publication Practice 2 Guidelines, and Consort Statement and Guidelines, and ensure their application across assigned projects
- Have an understanding of clients’ publication policy and ensure appropriate implementation
- Consistently demonstrate a pro-active, solution-based approach and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – be able to go between internal client teams and client representatives with ease
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
What is it like working for the Envision Pharma Group?
Training and mentoring will be available according to your previous experience. Development goals and milestones will be agreed with you, so that you can monitor your own progress and measure your success.
We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive and vibrant work environment.
Let our talent develop yours!
Send your resume and cover letter explaining why you believe you can contribute to our continued success to: opportunities-US@envisionpharmagroup.com
Please visit www.envisionpharmagroup.com and http://www.envisionpharmagroup.com/careers/role/ to find out more!