Interested in carving out a career as a Scientific Writer?
Are you looking for challenging and rewarding work that combines your understanding of medical science and aptitude for writing into one unique job? If yes, the Scientific Writer role is for you!
What does the role entail?
- You will use your scientific expertise to develop high-quality, publication-ready scientific documents (manuscripts, posters, abstracts, slide kits, short communications, etc.) according to client needs under the expert guidance of a Scientific Team Lead.
- You will act as a document specialist, provide intellectual input across document types, and contribute to making cutting-edge research accessible to specific audiences as appropriate, by maintaining current awareness of developments across therapeutic areas or disciplines.
- You will work with international pharmaceutical clients and liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including authors and key opinion leaders on critical therapeutic area issues.
- Effectively and proactively communicate with team members, authors/faculty, clients, and vendors
- Attend workshops/seminars/training sessions to hone your skills and contribute to organizational objectives
What’s in it for you?
- Global exposure: We work with the top 10 pharmaceutical companies across the globe. So you can be assured that you get the best experience in terms of the profile you handle.
- Culture & Team: We never stop recruiting the best people in the market because nothing is possible without an amazing team. People at CACTUS are awesome to work with, driven, smart and know how to get things done like nobody else.
- Learn & Grow: Our goal is to keep you as long possible and help you build a career with us. We do this by creating an environment where you will grow both personally and professionally.
- Satisfaction & Recognition: With some of the biggest names across the globe as existing clients, doors will open and conversations will flow. You will see the results of your efforts translate into maximum impact. With a competitive salary and our recognition programs, you will be rewarded for your success.
Click here to watch a short video testimonial on what it means to work with CACTUS as a Scientific Writer.
Who we are?
CACTUS provides scientific writing services to the Top 10 global pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies worldwide. Our team comprises writers with advanced degrees in medicine or the life sciences, and who have either studied or worked in the US or UK. CACTUS is a performance-driven company that offers excellent professional and personal growth opportunities to its employees. People with an international work experience will feel at home with the work culture at CACTUS. The work environment is very employee-friendly, and CACTUS is recognized as a Great Place to Work. Click here to watch a short video on what makes CACTUS a fun place to work.
How to apply?
Send in your updated CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not forget to mention “University name- Scientific Writer (Full-time/Internship)” in the subject line of your email. Feel free to write to us in case you have any queries.
Connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook to remain abreast with the latest developments.
Associate – Global Branding & Talent Acquisition