• CIRTLCast series, a synchronous weekly series on Tuesdays from September to April
• MOOC (Massive Open Online Course), "An Introduction to Evidence-Based Undergraduate STEM Teaching"
• CIRTL Reads Journal Club, a monthly drop-in discussion of scholarly articles (reading list athttp://www.cirtl.net/courses/Fall2014/cirtlreads)
• Teaching-as-Research Capstone Series
For event details, times, and to join the sessions, please visit www.cirtl.net/events.
• CIRTLCast: Monthly topics include Promoting Diversity & Success in STEM Education, Teaching & Learning in the American System, The Academic Job Search, Educational Innovation & the Active Classroom, Surviving the First Year as Faculty Member, and Personal Financial Management
• MOOC: Registration is now open, course starts October 6. Follow @CIRTLMOOC on Twitter for updates and register athttps://www.coursera.org/course/stemteaching. Please direct any questions to email@example.com.
• Courses: Last chance! There is still some room left in our Fall 2014 online synchronous courses, including Diversity in the College Classroom, Teaching-as-Research: the Scholarship of Teaching & Learning, and The Active Classroom. Visithttp://www.cirtl.net/courses/semesterofferingscurrent for more details and to register. Registration closes tomorrow, this Wednesday, August 27 at 12pm CT.