QRLP: Quality/Regulatory Leadership Program
The Quality/Regulatory Leadership Program (QRLP) is GE Healthcare's premier development program for high potential individuals seeking a career in Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs, and Medical & Clinical Affairs. QRLP is the cornerstone for the development of future quality leaders at GE Healthcare. The program consists of 3 eight-month rotations working on business critical assignments within the fast-paced Quality, Regulatory and Medical environment.
Rotational experiences may include: Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs, Complaint Handling, Corrective & Preventative Action, Pre- & Post-Market Product Safety Surveillance, Design Controls, Supplier Quality, Medical & Clinical Affairs and/or QMS Compliance.
• Intensive two-year masters level rotational leadership program providing three rotational assignments across the GE Healthcare business
• Leadership coursework at GE’s Crotonville training facility
• Business acumen courses: Lean Six Sigma, Change Acceleration Process, Project Management & Presentation Skills
• Hands on coaching and mentoring, variety of assignments, teamwork, regular reviews and defined deliverables
• Exposure to senior leadership via project reviews
• Program may provide the opportunity for international travel / assignment based on business needs
Candidate Criteria – Required Qualifications
• Master's degree in engineering, science, biology, clinical research, health policy, health product regulation, public health, quality assurance or related field
• Academic excellence: Minimum Cumulative GPA 3.0/4.0
• Legal authorization to work in the US is required: we will not sponsor individuals for employment visas for this job
• Must be geographically mobile Desired Qualifications:
• Commitment to and passion for quality compliance, product quality and patient safety
• Strong business acumen, leadership ability, and demonstrated analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
• Relevant internship/co-op/work experience
• Global, cross-cultural mindset
Apply Online: www.gecareers.com/campusinterview (Select the Business Specific radio button, then select GE Healthcare in dropdown. Click “Apply” next to Quality/Regulatory Leadership Program - QRLP)
Download the flyer.