The Grant Writing Specialist for Eva Garland Consulting will write and submit grant applications to assist EGC's clients in obtaining grants to support their technology development. The Candidate should be skilled in writing and submitting a broad range of grants to support early stage technology development. Grant mechanisms include SBIR/STTR (all agencies), NIH, DOD, and Private Foundations.
- Ph.D. in a scientific field
- Postdoctoral or other professional experience preferred
- Outstanding writing skills
- Outstanding project management skills
- Ability to learn new scientific fields quickly
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic, growing entrepreneurial environment
- Passion for advancing innovative technologies from conception to commercialization
- Experience writing strong scientific grant applications
- Ability to work well independently and in teams
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
For more information and to apply: http://ncbcjobs.ncbiotech.org/job/1/2527580/Grant-Writing-Specialist/Ral...