Human Longevity, Inc. was formed to revolutionize medicine and prolong healthy life. Human Longevity, Inc. is constructing a robust sequencing operation to compile the most comprehensive and complete human genotype, microbiome, metabolome, proteome, and phenotype database available. As part of this process HLI is building one of the largest human genome sequencing centers in the world. While Human Longevity, Inc. is continuing to grow, we are looking for people who share our common goal and passion of changing healthcare and extending the healthy human lifespan.
Human Longevity, Inc. is looking for a Immunologist/Immunogeneticist to manage the medical reporting development effort with focus on actionable variants, report semantics, interaction with clients & validation. The Immunologist/Immunogeneticist will work on projects requiring in-depth knowledge of human immunology and genetics. She/he will be expected to establish state-of-the-art and actionable immunology variant and clinical result interpretation and interact with clinical and industrial partners.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensures up-to-date knowledge on genetics of human immunology, inflammation and allergy.
- Participates in the interest group of bioinformaticians and machine learning specialists to ensure state of the art annotation of the human genome.
- Contributes research on very large numbers of human genomes.
Minimum Qualifications (Must have)
- MD, or PhD
- Expertise in human immunology and immunogenetics.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, with great attention to detail and record keeping in both lab notebook and electronic documentation.
- Data management expertise
- Experience in a start-up environment
- Background in genome-wide association studies.
- Background in human genetics
- Experience with diagnostic immunology, assay development, HLA, KIR analyses.
- Experience with Allergy, transplantation or immune disorders.
- Able to work with data programmers, IT specialists, and research analysts
- Mixture of private offices, open space with cubicles, and wet-bench laboratory
- Global environment with multiple sites, which may require work beyond standard business hours
- Prolonged periods of sitting, standing, bending and kneeling
- Must be able to lift and transport at least 25 pounds
Send resume/CV to Bob Davis at email@example.com
Human Longevity, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
DISCLAIMER: The information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities of an employee to this job.