Cell Signaling Technology, Inc. (CST) is a worldwide leader in the development and commercialization of antibodies, assays and research tools. As a company of scientists for scientists, we have developed PTMScan®, a technology to discover protein post-translational modifications, PhosphoSitePlus®, an online resource for investigation of post-translational modifications, and XMT® technology, a proprietary method to develop exceptional monoclonal antibodies. We are fully committed to developing new research tools to help define the mechanisms underlying cell function and disease, thereby broadly accelerating progress in biomedical research and medicine.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Inside Sales Representative who thrives in a competitive and fast paced environment, to join our team. The prospective candidate should be self-motivated to meet or exceed goals and establish and maintain relationships with customers, and provide an ongoing high level of Customer Service, and Sales Support. Additionally, the Inside Sales Representative will be required to work closely with Account Managers to maximize sales results and meet defined territory sales goals while having a focus on the customer and their needs.
- Make outbound prospecting calls in support of the strategic initiatives and goals of campaigns
- Triage in-bound customer inquiry and follow-up in an effort to convert these inquiries into qualified leads and closed orders
- Serve as a point of contact for small/mid sized accounts while maintaining transparency with field counterpart
- Sell in a manner to provide customers with value, and solutions
- Develop and implement a strategic and tactical territory sales plan that results in increased customer contact and achieves above market growth rates and increased market
- Work closely with sales team to promote high level of sales productivity, efficiency, and customer satisfaction
- Set priorities, and seize opportunities to meet and achieve goals
- Demonstrate in both words and actions that meeting customer needs is a priority
- 2+ years bench experience
- Strong working knowledge of biological sciences
- Undergraduate degree in Biological Sciences, Biochemistry or related field
- Superior time management, planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication, specifically phone and email skills
- Ability to travel approximately 10% is required, position is primarily office/phone/email based
- Inside sales selling experience is preferred
- Salesforce.com experience is a plus
- Experience in a fast paced, high inbound/outbound call and email environment is strongly preferred
Applicants can contact alumnus Shidong Wang directly at email@example.com with resume and cover letter, and he will give insights as well as a possible referral.