Medical Writer, Medpace, Cincinnati, Ohio
Medpace is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in a multitude of therapeutic areas. Our headquarters are located in Cincinnati, Ohio and we are active in over 40 countries across the globe. We continue to steadily grow and are looking to add to our team!
Our corporate activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Medical Writer to join our Regulatory Affairs team. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Write clinical study reports, protocols, clinical development plans, FDA briefing documents, and IND, NDA, and MAA modules;
- Coordinate quality control reviews of documents and maintaining audit trails of changes; and
- Provide input on data analysis planning and interpretation.
- Degree in a life science or engineering field (PhD preferred);
- Prior experience in the research, pharmaceutical, or medical device industry preferred;
- Strong computer skills, project management skills, and a high attention to detail; and
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral).
For more information and to apply see https://uscareers-medpace.icims.com/jobs/2984/entry-level-medical-writer/job