Diagnovus is seeking a Molecular Specialist to join our team of scientists to develop and run molecular tests for underserved diseases. The candidate need have the following skills at the minimum Degree in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Genetics, or related field plus 2-3 years of relevant experience. Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years of experience.
- Experience with DNA isolation from various materials, such as FFPE, blood, urine etc.
- Experience in clinical laboratory environment preferred.
- Experience writing SOPs and Validation Reports.
- Ability to handle a demanding workload while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy in an efficient manner.
- Laboratory techniques in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology with emphasis on PCR and qPCR. Experience with NextGen sequencing and/or Illumina platforms a plus.
- Must be technically competent with strong analytical skills, strong problem solving skills, and the ability to multitask.
*Note: the employer encourages recent PhDs to apply