The Product Analyst position will provide operational support to the Information Systems Account Management Program (ISAM Program), in consultation with key stakeholders, to design and implement user access controls related to the approval, setup, modification, removal, monitoring of user activity, and overall management of access to Company information systems. The Product Analyst will collaborate with product owners, human resources, managers, sponsors of non-employees, internal auditors, system/application administrators, vendors, and other stakeholders to develop and implement operational ISAM solutions that help each Line of Business achieve compliance with applicable regulatory requirements (e.g., Meaningful Use/HITECH, HIPAA Security and Privacy Rules, HITECH, Payment Card Industry (PCI), Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX).
General Responsibilities Include:
- Support development of user access controls in conjunction with the business and technical teams in support of the Enterprise ISAM Program (e.g., application-specific ISAM documents, ISAM Manuals, policies, standards, manuals, procedures, guidance documents, job aids, training materials, website).
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop detailed business requirements, work processes, use cases, user interface designs, and/or preliminary data models needed to document and deploy operational account management processes.
- May assist in preparing value proposition or business case for new or improved solutions.
- Partner with other Product/Business Analysts, primarily within IAMS team, to facilitate increased automation of account management processes to:
- Drive improved account management safeguards,
- Reduce base costs of user administration,
- Increase customer satisfaction through timely setup and/or modification of access, and
- Remove user access timely to protect patient, employee, and company interests.
- Leverage knowledge of identity and access technologies to provide account management guidance and requirements to Product/Project teams and IT&S Field Operations teams (e.g., Application Administrators, Clinical Analysts, Physician Support Coordinators, Service Desk Community, Application Services Community) to drive adoption of standardized account management processes and technologies.
- Recognized by colleagues as exemplifying Confidence, Courage, Ingenuity, and Accountability on a daily basis.
- Excellent technical writing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to operate and communicate effectively while under pressure.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills are essential.
Interested individuals can send a resume and writing sample (preferably procedure-type documentation or any other technical writing examples) to Elizabeth Scutchfield, Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org.