Title: Research Coordinator
City, State: Nashville, TN
Location: Saint Thomas Research Institute
Additional Job Details: Part Time Days (Tues-Fri, 6a-10a)
The Research Coordinator coordinates administrative and clinical aspects of multiple research projects.
- Collaborates with primary investigator, sponsor and research staff to plan, conduct and evaluate project protocols. Monitors and reports on progress of projects.
- Assists with the recruitment, selection, scheduling, and monitoring of research project participants. Manages the handling of adverse events, compliance and other participant-related issues.
- Coordinates the preparation and delivery of departmental communications, presentations and marketing/educational materials.
- Collaborates to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and standards. Assists with responding to and preparing for audits.
- Contribute to Mission effectiveness by promoting the spirit embodied with the Mission Statement: A. Service to the poor - Support the cause of those who lack resources for a reasonable quality of life.B. Reverence - Respect and compassion for the dignity and diversity of life.C. Integrity - Inspiring trust through personal leadership.D. Wisdom - Integrating excellence and stewardship.E. Creativity - Courageous Innovation.F. Dedication - Affirming hope and joy in our ministry.
- Collects research data, submits reports and data as requested or required by Research Institute Director, PI, study sponsor, IRB, or others. All other duties as assigned.
- Manages clinical and regulatory compliance of the protocol including administration of study drug/device, adverse events/safety issues, medication interactions. May be required to respond to call.
- Screens and recruits participants for research trials according to protocol clinical criteria and federal regulations. Obtains informed consent in accordance with Good Clinical Practice and federal regulations.
- Education: Associates or Bachelor's degree in health or science related field preferred.
- Work Experience: At least two (2) years research experience or experience in a clinical setting.
For more information, please search Job ID: 140329 at : http://www.sthealth.com/careerscontact