Title: Senior Data Analyst
Currently Reports To: Jim Alcott
Minimum Years of Experience:5
Statement of Purpose: Foster continual learning and improvement for our clients-making Alcott Whitney an indispensible partner.
Core Responsibility: Develop predictive models to drive successful acquisition,retention, cross-selling, and revenue optimization tactics for our clients, analyze campaign activities for effectiveness, identify opportunities for campaign improvement,and package findings for effective presentation to clients.
Critical Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement of data-driven algorithms and models that enhance theperformance of marketing campaigns
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns incomplex data sets
- Analyze, interpret, and summarize results (for communication to both technicaland non-technical audiences) of marketing campaigns performed by agency forits clients
- Data extraction, transformation, and matching to create datasets for analysispurposes
- Participate in the campaign strategy process by providing data-driven insight
- Document measurement and analytical processes
- Maintain log of historical results and key insights
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend emerging technologies and technologyservice providers that will improve the analytical offering
- Lead training/learning sessions/webinars with clients, prospects and staff as appropriate
Required Competencies and Qualifications (technical, academic, experience,values):
- Positive, team-oriented individual that can carry out responsibilities with minimaldirection
- Extremely detailed with strong communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Strong logic and analysis skills
- Strong competency with statistical software
- Strong general computer skills (MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Ability to effectively handle stress, deadline pressures and multiple, simultaneous project deliverables
Desired Competencies and Qualifications (experiences, training, etc. is a plus but not required):
- Experience with SPSS, SAS, R, Alteryx, or SQL Server a plus.
- Experience with GIS mapping software and geographic data a plus.
If interested, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Alcott Whitney: http://www.alcottwhitney.com/