The Office of Graduate Studies at the University of Texas at Arlington is hiring a Student Development Specialist. This position will be involved with developing, presenting, and maintaining a systematic program to support graduate student success. This position will assist the Director with day-to-day management of programming and other duties necessary to deliver, evaluate, and improve deliverables.
Some of the essential responsibilities include:
- Creating new workshops, in addition to updating existing workshops, geared toward doctoral graduate students.
- Organizing and coordinating presenters, speaker, workshops, and seminars to support graduate student success.
- Presenting workshops and seminars in areas of expertise.
- Developing, maintaining, and managing social media and electronic communications
- Master’s degree in field related work. Five years of experience in a specific student personnel position at a college or university.
Doctoral degree. Experience in an advisory, administrative or educational capacity with doctoral students Excellent communications skills, quantitative and for qualitative data analysis skills, verbal analytic skills; computer skills.
For more information and to apply https://uta.peopleadmin.com/postings/3873
Questions: email Brenda Davis email@example.com