Have you always been motivated by your passion for the life sciences and a desire to foster lasting relationships with science partners? If yes, join our team as a…
Technical Sales Consultant (Tennessee)
As a member of the Miltenyi Biotec North America Sales Team, you will be responsible for our full line of immunology based products throughout the Nashville based territory. You will use your in-depth knowledge and expert technical skills to acquire new customers from biotechnology companies, academic research institutions, and pharmaceutical companies, while simultaneously augmenting existing customer relationships. In addition, you will go above and beyond by analyzing the market for new product opportunities and acting as a knowledgeable resource for customers who have questions or product-related issues. Your outgoing nature and ability to gain buy-in from others will help Miltenyi Biotec showcase itself successfully and professionally, and as a result grow the sales of the company overall.
• You have a Ph.D., M.S., or B.S. degree from a four-year college or university
• You desire more than the typical 9am-5pm job
• You have three to five years of experience in the life sciences environment, and a thorough grasp of either immunology, stem cell biology, cancer biology, and/or molecular biology; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• You have exceptionally impressive organizational skills
• Strong communication and presentation skills help you to persuade others, which is one of your greatest strengths
• You are comfortable traveling over 50% of the time
Miltenyi Biotec is expanding and evolving. Our culture is one that empowers you to embrace new challenges and influence change. Join a fresh and collaborative working environment that encourages contribution, innovation, and growth.
We empower great science. For more than 25 years, Miltenyi Biotec has provided innovative tools, instruments, and solutions that advance biomedical research and cellular therapy. We are 1,500 scientists, engineers, physicians, support specialists, marketers, and more – all dedicated to improving scientific understanding and impacting human lives. At our headquarters campus and offices worldwide, fresh ideas become unique products.
Miltenyi Biotec, Inc. is an EO Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability
To apply, go to: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/MIL1021/JobBoard/f8aa5bf4-ab27-596f-9a7d-...