GenomOncology has challenging opportunities for scientists of all experience levels who want to take their careers to a new level. We are actively pursuing candidates for our Genomic Analyst role to work onsite with our clients and assist in the analysis of both clinical and research sequencing data. The role would also involve assisting GenomOncology’s bioinformatics team in maintaining and developing capabilities for our clients.
The successful candidate could reside in Nashville, TN or Cleveland, OH.
- Knowledge of human genetics and genomics; specifically cancer genomics would be most beneficial.
- Experience working in a research environment either through an internship, academic research project or as part of current job.
- Experience using bioinformatics tools to analyze genomic data.
- Experience analyzing Next Generation Sequencing data and writing analysis scripts a huge plus.
- Experience conducting literature reviews utilizing public databases such as Pubmed either for class or as part of a research project.
- Experience working in a team based environment and proven productivity when working remotely or unsupervised.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator, with strong technical documentation capabilities.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong computer skills including familiarity with Mac/Linux environments and ability to independently acquire working knowledge of new software and analysis techniques.
GenomOncology is enabling precision medicine by translating next generation sequencing data into actionable information for clinicians and researchers. As the bottleneck of cancer molecular diagnostics has moved from data acquisition to data interpretation, GenomOncology has developed a proprietary technology platform to streamline the use of next generation sequencing in medicine and research.
GenomOncology’s proprietary software and analytical tools can rapidly and interactively analyze and interpret sequenced genomic data. This approach enables GenomOncology to capture critical findings for the cancer researcher or clinical oncologist and produce a robust analysis report in less than a day. The company expects its technology will reduce the time necessary for researchers to make new discoveries, which will ultimately provide clinicians with the information necessary to prescribe “personalized” medical treatment.
We are an equal opportunity employer providing a competitive compensation and benefits package…and most importantly offer a fun, energetic and highly collaborative environment!
To apply: vist http://www.genomoncology.com/careers/ or send their resume directly to : firstname.lastname@example.org