Job Title: MEDICAL WRITER / ASSOCIATE MEDICAL DIRECTOR
Location: Positions available in -- New York City -- Parsippany, NJ -- Indianapolis, IN
Looking to develop content for significant, groundbreaking scientific projects?
Our clients are well-established medical communications / medical education companies, recognized for their outstanding scientific strategy, stakeholder engagement, and client service.
As a Medical Writer / Associate Medical Director, you will play a key role in transforming clinical data into engaging scientific content for publications, educational symposia, advisory boards, speaker training, and digital / interactive media.
- Develop high-quality scientific content via research, scientific writing, editing, and fact checking
- Interface with clients, authors, opinion leaders, and account teams
- Participate in strategic development sessions
- Maintain in-depth understanding of relevant therapy areas, client products, and objectives
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years work experience in medical writing and editing for the medical communications, medical education, medical publishing, or pharmaceutical / healthcare industry, preferably in an agency environment
- Master's degree or higher in science preferred
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills
Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org