As a key member of the Lentigen Technology team, you will have the exciting opportunity to manage our molecular virology and vector development activities focused on the adoptive immunotherapy of human cancer. The unique duties of this position will allow you to interact in a collaborative team environment where your main focuses will be developing new ways in which to express immune related effector genes, modulating regulatory signals, and developing gene vectors. Furthermore, you will create a communicable vision for the development of lentiviral vector technology for the molecular engineering of therapeutic T cell populations. Overall, your supreme level of knowledge, innovative aptness, and ability to see the big picture will drive Lentigen Technology's continued and growing success.
- You hold a Ph.D. in Molecular Biology, Molecular Virology, or Biochemistry
- You have 3-4 years of demonstrated experience in:
- working with and designing lentiviral-based gene vectors;
- designing multi-gene expression constructs, mechanisms of gene knockdown, and inducible gene expression;
- as well as evaluating viral gene vector activity
- and having experience in the molecular engineering of stem cells would be preferred
- Being a strong communicator, you can confidently give presentations and lead training sessions; as well as introduce plans and influence and guide stakeholders on all organizational levels
Lentigen Technology Inc., a Miltenyi Biotec company, is transforming and progressing. Our culture is one of bold scientific innovation. Join a fresh and collaborative working environment that encourages contribution, innovation, and growth.
At Lentigen, we support the development and commercialization of novel treatments for human disease through the utilization of Lentiviral Vectors. We hold this widely recognized and clinically relevant method for delivering genetic materials into cells in order to modulate their function as a core strength of our company. We are scientists, engineers, physicians, support specialists, and more - all dedicated to improving scientific understanding and impacting human lives. At our Gaithersburg campus we strive to find solutions to both the technical and conceptual barriers to the implementation of gene therapy approaches for the treatment of human disease.
To apply, go to: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=11237501