Primary Responsibilty: Works closely with FASEB leadership to develop and articulate public policy positions in the interest of investigators in the biomedical sciences.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Researches, develops, and drafts policy statements, letters, newsletter articles, congressional testimony, background papers, and press releases, using appropriate and accurate scientific information.
- Writes reports, position papers, and internal and external meeting summaries for FASEB Board, committees, and society staff.
- Performs data analysis in support of FASEB reports, policy statements, PowerPoint presentations, and background papers.
- Serves as a liaison to FASEB committees and provides analytic, technical, and administrative support for FASEB Board, committees, and conferences.
- Monitors the Federal Register weekly and reports on government actions, and policy statements of interest to FASEB and FASEB societies.
- Executes special projects authorized by FASEB Board and Committees.
- Coordinates FASEB initiatives with Society Public Affairs staff and coalition partners.
You can find the job announcement HERE. To apply, please go to this link.