Are you Interested in science industry, policy or advocacy?
Come to the Life Science Tennessee Academic Alliance General Body Meeting and Happy Hour!
The mission of the Life Science Tennessee Academic Alliance is to bring life science graduate students and post-doctoral researchers together to create opportunities for entrepreneurship, career development, and knowledge sharing with the goal of creating a life science industry network.
Graduate students and post-doctoral researchers from any school in Tennessee can join the Academic Alliance as an individual member.
- Grow your network by interacting with local life science professionals
- Meet like-minded students and postdocs
- Attend networking events like monthly Beer with Biotech and the annual Life Science TN conference
- Build your resume by serving on the executive board or a committee.
- Participate in the annual TechVenture Challenge and win money!
- Join us for Policy Outreach through “Day on the Hill” and “Day in DC”
The General Body meeting is open to anyone who is interested in learning more about the Alliance. This is an opportunity for current and future Academic Alliance members to meet, to discuss previous and future events, to talk about the value the Alliance provides its members. Learn about the TechVenture Challenge, our business plan competition held in the spring, and discuss other plans for the upcoming year.
Come meet other Alliance members, socialize, learn how you can get more involved, and enjoy FREE food and drinks!
Thursday, August 31st
5-6pm in Light Hall Room 512
Please fill out this form to share your contact info and let us know your interests:
Questions? Please contact: Edward.firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website: http://www.lifesciencetn.org/page/academicalliance