The Graduate Student Consulting & Beyond club at UVA (GSCB) and the Fellow Consulting Club at NIH (FCC) are delighted to host the Mid-Atlantic Case Competition this spring. We would like to extend an invitation to all graduate and professional students and postdocs from Vanderbilt University who are interested in management consulting.
Save the Date: Friday, April 17th, 2015
March 29 - Registration Deadline
April 5 - Invitations sent to top 20 teams
April 10 - Case Release
April 17 - Competition Day: Presentations, Consulting Career Panel and Networking Reception
The Case Competition: Participating teams will present solutions to an exciting and challenging real-world business problem. Professional consultants will judge the presentations and socialize with all the participants. Top finishers will receive large cash prizes.
1st place: $1,500 + 20 week PrepLounge Memberships
2nd place: $1,000 + 6 week PrepLounge Memberships
3rd place: 1 week PrepLounge Membership
Reasons to Apply:
1. Develop your consulting case solving skills and get a taste of what consulting is like
2. Compete with other talented students from a diverse range of disciplines on the East Coast for cash prizes and recognition
3. Learn about the consulting industry and the day-to-day life of a consultant at the career panel
4. Network with professional consultants from top firms such as McKinsey & Company and The Boston Consulting Group at the reception
1. Graduate student (PhD, JD, MD or Non-MBA Masters) or Postdoctoral and Research fellow
2. Interested in management consulting; business background is not required
3. Teams of 3-5 members are strongly encouraged
4. Individuals may also apply and will be matched to a team
If you have any questions, please visit our website at http://www.midatlanticcasecompetition.com/ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many thanks to our generous sponsors: UMT Consulting, McKinsey & Company, The Boston Consulting Group (BCG), Independent Project Analysis (IPA), and PrepLounge