Thursday, October 27, 2016 at 04:00 PM until 05:05 PM
Global Health University offers free webinars with leading experts in global health and social entrepreneurship.
Learn from leading experts about their guidance and advice for a path to a fulfilling career in global health. The webinar will include guidance and advice from five panelists, as well as ample opportunity to ask the speakers questions. Gain insight about thinking outside of the box, identifying your dream job, and preparing for a successful career in global health.
Day and Time: Thursday, October 27, 4-5pm Eastern Time
- Jana Zindell, Chief Programs Officer, Ubuntu Education Fund
- Nitya Kanuri, Data Scientist, Crisis Text Line
- Natacha Poggio, Founder and Director, Design Global Change; Assistant Professor, Graphic Design, Lamar University
- Lisa Russell, Emmy-Winning Filmmaker and Global Health Advocate, Governess Films
- Carter Powers, Chief Operations Officer, Dimagi Inc.
- Moderated by Jennifer Staple-Clark, Founder and CEO, Unite For Sight
Register at this link.