Technology Leadership Development Program (TLDP)
Program Overview: The Technology Leadership Development Program consists of three successively more challenging assignments that can span multiple businesses and/or locations within BD, strengthening the skills of these high-potential associates while developing their leadership skills across multiple disciplines.
A career path is sculpted for each TLDP candidate based on the individual’s skills and interests. This allows for greater flexibility and accelerated development within the Company.
- Custom-designed rotational assignments guided by participant’s input resulting in a fluid, flexible and dynamic career development experience
- Assignments are focused on developing each participant’s domain expertise, leadership abilities, cross-functional skills and business acumen
- Rotations may span multiple locations and BD businesses within key research and development facilities such as Franklin Lakes, NJ; Baltimore, MD; Research Triangle Park, NC; San Diego, CA; San Jose, CA and Sandy, UT
- Each assignment builds on the next, with increasing technical complexity and leadership responsibilities
- Potential for career growth in technology-based roles earned by: quickly learning the business; quality leadership and strong technical skills
- Ph.D., M.D., or research based thesis M.S. degree, with appropriate technical depth, in life sciences or engineering fields, such as mechanical engineering, biomedical engineering, chemical engineering, materials science, chemistry, immunology, microbiology, biochemistry, cell biology and related fields
- Qualified candidates include those who have distinguished themselves academically and in their research
- Experience in or demonstrated interest towards Medical Technologies, Healthcare, or Life Sciences Industries
- Demonstrated leadership
To express an interest in the Technology Leadership Development Program, please apply directly to the Job Search page.