Created in 2005, the BRET Office of Career Development provides career and professional development services and enrichment activities for VUMC PhD graduate students and postdoctoral fellows in the biomedical and biological sciences.
Whether you are exploring your options or searching for a job or postdoc, we can help! This website provides an overview of the services we offer and serves as a gateway to a wealth of information related to professional development and careers in science.
- Visit the weekly CV/resume drop-in clinic.
- Discover opportunities within the ASPIRE program.
- Read the career development blog.
- Explore our past and current Events.
- Register for an individual advising appointment.
- Research funding resources.
- Watch alumni interviews in our Beyond the Lab video series.
- Find job or postdoctoral opportunities posted with our office.
- Follow the recommended Path to Career.
- Visit the career development library.
- Get involved with the BRET Office.
- Read Alumni Spotlights.
- Questions? Look over our FAQ first.
We are glad you are visiting the site! If you have any questions, please feel free to Contact Us.