Location: U3202 MRB3
Free to use
Innovative Design. Maximum Performance.
The NanoDrop 2000c is the only spectrophotometer that combines microvolume pedestal technology and cuvette capability in a single instrument. The NanoDrop 2000c is a complete UV-Vis solution with pre-configured methods for all common nucleic acid and protein concentration and purity measurements, in both microvolume and cuvette modes.
Dual-mode UV-Vis spectrophotometer with microvolume and cuvette capability:
- Features the same patented sample retention system* as the NanoDrop 2000 spectrophotometer for measurement of 0.5 – 2 µL DNA, RNA, and protein samples
- Measure very low and high concentration samples (0.4 – 15,000 ng/µL dsDNA)
- Cuvette capability allows for kinetics (time or time / temperature studies) and cell culture (OD 600) measurements
- Cuvette position includes temperature control (37° C) and stirring
- Custom methods capability in both modes
The Nanodrop 1000C manual says the following on page 19-3: The Nanodrop 1000C Spectrophotometer is compatible with most solvents typically used in life science laboratories. These include: methanol, ethanol, n-propanol, isopropanol, butanol, acetone, ether, chloroform, carbon tetrachloride, DMSO, DMF, Acentronitrile, THF, toluene, hexane, benzene, sodium hydroxide, sodium hypochlorite (bleach), dilute HCl, dilute HNO3, dilute acetic acid.
ALL FORMS OF HYDROFLUORIC ACID (HF) ARE INCOMPATIBLE, AS THE FLUORIDE ION WILL DISSOLVE THE QUARTZ FIBER OPTIC CABLE.
Site information was reprinted from the manufacturer's link below.